PVP with Tanstaafl Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PVP with Tanstaafl Alliance

Post by Darkwater on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Rules of Engagement - Tanstaafl Alliance vs. Nomads - Begins 8/6/2015
·         Safe Zones - Capital city zone for each nation(Eastfal Valley for TAN, Cromerth for NOM) are safe zones. No combat will be initiated in these zones by either side.
·         Non-Participant Signifier - If your helmet is showing you are PvP eligible. If your helmet is hidden you ARE NOT PvP eligible. To avoid accidents and make it easier for ranged combat players it is preffered PvP players have yellow dye on their helm. Even if your dye gets rubbed off, you are still PvP eligible until you /hidehelm. Remember /hidehelm command both hides and unhides your helmet. For Tanstaafl, there is dye on Uriel and Quaticus vendor. For Nomads, Darkwater has access to dye. Additionally, you can only change participant status while not actually near an opponent. No walking up non-combatant then changing helm on for a surprise attack.
·         Non-participant signifier is not valid during PvP oriented events. This bullet is added specifically for new contested harvester events being added in next patch.
·         Skirmishes will be planned in the future with a specific time, place, and possible rules for a big battle between nations. This will allow both of us the opportunity to plan an event our PvP players will enjoy.
Conduct - No personal attacks or insults between players. "Owned you" is ok, "F*** You" is obviously not. I assume both sides carry a mature membership.
Any disagreements that occur or accusations of a breach in the rules of engagement will be brought up with that player's council and that council member will reach out to the other sides council to discuss. I can foresee accidents occurring, but repeated offenders shall be punished by their leadership accordingly.

Conflict will last as long as both sides agree to continue it. As long as rules of engagement are followed by either nation it will be considered a "friendly" war. I do not foresee escalation considering neither leadership is looking for all-out war, therefore no need to bring in any allies to be solely against the other side.(1v1) Can discuss later possibility of added other nations interested in PvP, but if so they will come in as hostile to all sides and agree to all original terms listed/chosen above.

Darkwater
Guild Leader/Admin
Guild Leader/Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVP with Tanstaafl Alliance

Post by gark on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Good stuff. Tonight i will stock up the nations fitting vendor with all types and complexities of armor fittings for your pvp adventures.

gark
Captain
Captain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum